I ran across this well written article (ColdHardFootballFacts.com) a while back and thought many of you would enjoy the truth behind the Media's ongoing love affair with the Pack & Rodgers. I have been saying that Rodgers is a choke artist for years following in the footsteps of his mentor Favre. Some of the quick highlights of the article include the following:
- Under Rodgers, the Pack are 3-18 (.143) in 4th quarter comebacks
- Largest 4th quarter comeback in career is from a 2 point deficit.
- Since 1960, 26 qb's have produced as many comebacks in one season as Rodgers has in his career.
- In games where GB does not lead at halftime, the Pack are 6-18 (.250) since 2008 (just 2-8 at home).
- When trailing by at least 7 oints at any point in a game, Rodgers is just 2-14 (.125) as a starter.
I know Packer fans will scream bloody murder at me, but FACTS is FACTS. Aaron Rodgers is the king of front running. If the Packer's defense doesn't create turnovers this year, their bottom tier defense will put Rodgers in a situation he feels mighty uncomfortable. This writer's unbiased opinion sees the Pack slipping this year finishing with 9 wins max. Before the rants start, please take the time to read the article.